Friday, June 29, 2012

Fangirl Friday 13

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.




1. Teen Wolf: This week's episode of Teen Wolf was really exciting with us finding out who  the Kanuma(mysterious reptile creature) was and the whole cast teaming up to protect their friend. It was also nice that it created another mystery and solved a few old ones and confirmed which mysterys were still mysteries. Overall I've been loving this show all season and I don't see that changing.
2. Bakuman:I read the first volume of this manga about to middle school students trying to create their own and get it published. I found the plot and characters to be interesting and enjoyable. I also really liked the art.
3. Heroes of Olympus:I'm still reading The Lost Hero and I stil find the plot entertaining and interesting. I also love the three main characters and being able to read things from all three of their point of views.









4. Clamp:I'm really sure why but I was just really into looking up things about Clamp manga this week despite not reading any this so far but I also do enjoy their gorgous art and I love the theme of love trandsends. This fangirling of about their series has just made me more detrimined to read all their series, also I heard a rumor that darkhorse was thinking of publishing Tokyo Babylon does anyone know if this is true?

No comments:

Post a Comment