Friday, June 8, 2012

TV Review: Secret Circle: Family(1.22)

                                               Secret Circle: Family(1.22)Review
  • I loved seeing some more of Diana and Grant being sweet together and I'm super pleased that he's in no way connected to the circle drama.
  • I hated seeing Faye get attack by Eben and his goons.
  • I loved that everyone's main goal was to get Faye back and kill Eben.
  • I loved that the circle has finally been unbound. I especially loved when Faye got her powers back and was totally bad ass with it.
  • I loved how Dawn and Charles made sure to get their powers back to save their children and that they realized that it was all their fault that Blackwell was able to succeed. I also loved that they went to Charles mother to get the power back.
  • I loved how Faye told Dawn that she knows she's a witch and then asked her to save her if she can.
  • I loved how Charles mother told him that even though Diana isn't related to them by blood she's still their family.
  • I was glad that Diana never trusted Blackwell and I liked that she was the only one out of the three that wasn't seduced by the power of the crystal skull.
  • I loved that Jake and Melissa came to Faye's rescue even though they weren't able to help much.
  • I liked the hug between Adam and Melissa before Adam left to see if he could help Cassie and Diana.
  • I liked that Dawn and Charles were able to save Faye, Melissa and Jake but I was sad that Charles had to sacrifice himself in order to get the demons out of Eben. I'm not sure if he's dead or comatose but it doesn't really matter since this a series finale.
  • I loved that Jake killed Eben.
  • I hated that Blackwell tried to kill all the non-balcoin witches and I'm really happy that Cassie and Diana were able to defeat and kill him.
  • I'm glad that Diana is leaving town and that she and Grant are going to travel across the country together.
  • I loved that Faye and Jake ended up together because they really suit each other and it gives me hope that Damon and Katherine on Vampire Diaries can be end game as well.
  • I loved that Faye and Melissa have decided that they should use their new solo magic to have fun.
  • I'm disappointed that the show got cancelled and I've already signed a petition to get the show to air on abc family but I'm not letting myself get my hopes up yet.
  • I overall loved this series and I thought this was a fantastic episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment