Friday, June 8, 2012

Fangirl Friday 11

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.





1. Game of Thrones: The Game of Thrones season finale aired this week and it was a great episode but less epic than last week's. In this episode Deanerys actually has a pretty interesting storyline with how when she goes to the house of the undying she sees walks through a bunch magic induced scenery that include a snow covered throne room, the north side of the Wall and a tent which saw Knal Drogo and her baby. She also got her dragons back who have learned how breath giant flames and then she and her khalser threw Xaro  and her traitorous handmaid in his empty safe then stole all his gold and jewels in order to buy a ship. I also love that Margaery is back and one step closer to becoming the queen, I think she'll be very good a manipulating Joffrrey to get what she wants since she seems to know what she's doing. I also loved seeing how happy Sansa was after she found out she no longer had to marry Joffrey. I'm glad that Tyrion survived the battle and I hope that he finds a way to get back on the small council because he's right about how the political manipulation game is what he's good at. I think it was a bad idea for Robb to get married because of the spoilers I heard for book three. I also loved seeing Jaime and Brienne again because I just find Jaime really entertaining. I was really sad that master Luwin died and that Winterfell was burnt. I find the White Walker army to be very frightening and I think that the Night's Watch is in need of some wildfire.

2. Teen Wolf: Teen Wolf's second season premiered this week with 2 new episodes and I enjoyed both of them. I'm really excited about this season because it starts off a few days after last season's finale and a lot of new interesting plot developments have already appeared. I also loved seeing all the characters again especially Stiles and I liked that we were introduced to a few new ones. I also love that Price Peterson of TV.com(who also photo recaps Vampire Diaries and Secret Circle) is photo recapping each episode this season.

3. Perks of Being a Wallflower trailer: Perks of Being a Wallflower is my favorite book and from how the trailer looks it seems like the movie is staying true to the book. I'm just really happy the trailer looks good.



4. Secret Circle: I finally watched the Secret Circle finale and the finale was really good and made me even more sad that the show was cancelled. I thought that the stories of all the main characters as well as the plots were wrapped up nicely but I also liked there was some set up for a season 2 that will sadly never come. I will miss this series greatly because I loved all the main characters(expect Nick but he's been off the show for a long time), I love shows about magic and I liked the friendships between the girls(because I feel there's not enough strong girl girl friendships on tv).

No comments:

Post a Comment