Friday, June 15, 2012

Fangirl Friday 12

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.




1. Teen Wolf: I continue to love this season of Teen Wolf with all the new werewolves Derek has been making this season and I like that they all seem like interesting and sympathetic characters so far. There's also the mysterious behind who and what the lizard creature is and also what's go on with Lydia. I also like that Alison is starting to be trained as a hunter and I loved that Scott can actually focus on something other than his relationship with Alison this season.




2. Bunheads: I'm shocked by how much I loved the pilot it was so good I loved the dialogue, the characters and of course the dancing. I so far love this show way more than I thought I would and I'm really looking forward to the next episode.

3. The Heroes of Olympus: I started reading The Lost Hero, the first book in The Heroes of Olympus series which is interconnected with the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series which I love. I so far have only read the first four chapters but I love it so far and I really like the characters of Jason and Piper. I also like that it's told from three different point of views.

4. Within Temptations: This week I discovered some new songs by Within Temptations which is a band I love already. The songs were Faster, Blue Eyes, and Where is the Edge, oddly enough I discovered all this songs by watching fan videos for the BBC Merlin series the first two songs were Morgana tributes and the last one was Morgana/Merlin video. Anyway I love this songs a whole lot and this band in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment