Friday, June 1, 2012

Fangirl Friday 10

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.






1. Game of Thrones:This week's episode was very different the rest of the episodes in the series so far since it only focused on the battle at Kings Landing but that is part of what made it such a good episode. I loved that in this episode we saw lots of fighting and that we saw were all of our characters were during the battle and how it effected them. I worried that one of my favorite characters might die in this episode and hoped that Joffrey and Stannis would die in this episode, I don't think either did but I'm not sure about Stannis. I also loved that we saw Sansa and Cersei during the battle were the women are kept safe, I especially loved that Cersei was advising Sansa on what it means to be a queen while telling her how much she hates it and I loved that Sansa pretty much did a better part playing that role just because she doesn't want to scare the other women. I was really shocked but delighted that the Lannister's were able to win the battle even though I know they're not really good people.





2. Grimm: I watched episodes 15 through 22 this week and I really enjoyed all of them, I believe the second half of the season was much better than the first which is why I was able to watch so many episodes in a short period of time. I loved the season finale which was very exciting and had three cliffhangers which makes me really excited for season 2 which is said to start some time in August, if you haven't watched this series you can watch all 22 episodes on hulu.

3. Tokyo Babylon: I got the fifth volume of this series this week and I loved it. I also no from spoilers that the end of this volume is a pretty big turning pointing and that the series becomes pretty angsty after this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment