Thursday, March 29, 2012

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: The Murder of One(3.18)

                                     Vampire Diaries: The Murder of One(3.18)Review
  • I loved seeing everyone work together when they were planning to kill the originals and when they ended up killing Finn.
  • I loved that Alaric wanted to turn himself in but I'm glad that Damon and Stefan convinced him not to.
  • I liked seeing Rebekah and Klaus working together in order to bring back to Mystic Falls to get his blood and convince him not to die until they were unlinked. I also liked how Finn called Rebekah someone Klaus fond of. 
  • I liked the relationship between Finn and Sage and it made me start to kind of like Finn.
  • I liked that when Damon hide his stake with firewood that Alaric brought up the time he hide the moonstone in the soap dish.
  • I liked that Rebekah decided exact revenge on Damon for seducing her to get Sage to get into her memories. I also liked that Damon mentioned that he found her torturing him to be kind of kinky, I still totally ship these two.
  • I loved that Caroline was totally forgiving of Alaric for killing her father and how she mentioned that they all of some one's blood on their hands, it was just such a Caroline lie thing to do.
  • I loved that Bonnie unlinked the originals but I felt bad that she was forced into doing it by Klaus.
  • I liked that we saw video footage of Jeremy playing with his dog and I loved that the video footage came from Kol even though we didn't see him in this episode.
  • I liked that during one of the torture scenes when Rebekah told Damon that he hurt her and how he says it couldn't have been too bad because she couldn't have honestly thought he was really into her. And then she gave him a look that prove his last statement wrong and I liked that he then said he got why she would be so desperate for affection after living in Klaus's shadow for forever, I also liked that she staked him for that.
  • I find it interesting that the originals bodies burn up after they are staked by white oak.
  • I found it really interesting that every vampire that comes from the originals bloodline that is killed will die shortly after. I personally believe that the bloodline Rose, Katherine, Stefan, Damon and Caroline comes from is either Elijah's and Klaus's based on the season 2 flashbacks.
  • I liked that Caroline suggested that Sage may have died because she loved Finn so much and then died of sadness over his death. That was just so sweet in a sad way, I love Caroline and I find her to be perfect.
  • I really respected Bonnie a lot for considering to rescue Damon even after he had hurt her rather personally recently but I complete understood why she didn't do it herself and I'm glad that she called Elena and told her about Damon being tortured. I also thought Katrina Graham did a great job in that scene were she broke down crying.
  • I loved that Stefan was the one who rescued Damon and I liked that he decided to give up pretty much all the weapons even before Klaus compelled Damon to tell him the correct number.
  • I loved that Rebekah released Damon before they had all the stakes because she knew that Stefan wouldn't break the deal when Damon's life was at stake.
  • I hated that Klaus said he wouldn't care if Rebekah died because that's a total lie and all it did was hurt Rebekah who I love.
  • I'm so glad that Stefan finally decided to put a stop to his vendetta against Klaus but I hated that him and Elena didn't just say I love you to each other and get back together because even if she does have feelings for Damon she doesn't love him anywhere near as much as she loves Stefan.
  • I'm very worried about Alaric's psycho vampire hating personality being the only one who knows where the last white oak stake is.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment