Saturday, March 10, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: Tarantella(1.11)

                                                   Grimm: Tarantella(1.11)Review
  • In this episode Nick investigates a series of murders that are done by a spinatard(who's played by Amy Acker who I know and love from Dollhouse and Angel) which is a creature that sucks the life out of young men in order to keep from aging rapidly.
  • I thought that Amy Acker did a great job in this with playing vulnerable and conflict to playing seductive and vicious to playing the part of an ordinary soccer mom.
  • I found it really sad that spinatards would rapidly age if they don't kill three people every five years.
  • I liked Amy Acker's character(even though I didn't catch her name) and I like her husband and the relationship between those two I found to be really sweet.
  • I agree with all the men who kept saying that Amy Acker was beautiful and I loved seeing her in something again.
  • I like that Nick told the people who were coming to his house to stay away and that he has no plans to kill them.
  • I continue to like the friendship between Nick and Monroe.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment