Sunday, March 18, 2012

TV Review: Revenge:Scandal(1.16)

                                                        Revenge:Scandal(1.16)Review
  • This episode deals with the aftermath of Tyler's shooting and Daniel remains the prime suspect which causes Emily and the Graysons to form a shaky alliance.
  • I feel bad that Daniel is going to be going to jail for basically defending himself then getting knocked out but it's probably what's best for Emily's revenge scheme.
  • I liked that Declan was able to figure out that Jack was on the beach but also that Jack is trying to cover up someone else's crime. I also liked that Declan told Jack not to take the fall this time because the stakes are too high.
  • I liked that Nolan told Jack to forget about Amanda and he suggested that Jack leaves town as soon as he can.
  • I really like Daniel's lawyer because seems like he's not going to let the Graysons play their games with him unlike almost everyone else on this show.
  • I was surprised to learn that Nolan was working for Takada and has been for quite sometime now.
  • I liked the scene between Emily and Charlotte on the porch and I'm worried about how Charlotte is going to handle all this because so far it doesn't seem like she's handling it well with all the pills she keeps taking.
  • I liked that Ashley is using the scandal to get famous and I loved that Nolan discovered that she was the one who sent the photos to the press.
  • I was surprised that Takada was the one behind the shooting because I just assumed it was Amanda and I'm now confused with how she ended up dragging the body on the beach when Jack arrived.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment