Friday, March 30, 2012

TV Review: Secret Circle: Curse(1.17)

                                                Secret Circle: Curse(1.17)Review
  • I liked that the whole episode was basically about how awful it would be for Adam and Cassie to be together because of the curse that would kill someone.
  • I was very worried through out the episode that Jake would die and I'm so glad that he didn't die and I'm kind of glad that it was at the expense of Cassie and Adam's relationship since I'm not a of it.
  • I liked seeing Jake hallucinate about Calvin and I like that he showed guilt about it. I also like the scene at the end of the episode when Jake says he wasn't worth saving and then Blackwell told him he thought that he could change, I honestly believe that he already has so I'm good with other people seeing that he's not evil.
  • I felt bad for Cassie's grandmother because all that she does the whole episode is have her brain controlled by magic.
  • I liked the scene were Cassie told Adam that the elixir will make them forget their feelings for each other and then Adam says that it would take a lot more than an elixir to make him forget about how he felt about her. The scene was tragic and desperately romantic it almost made me ship them.
  • I felt so bad for Cassie when Adam didn't remember his feelings but she remembered her's.
  • I'm glad that Ava no longer has Faye's powers but I'm sad that they weren't able to bring Lee back to life but like Faye said having magic doesn't make you god.
  • I like seeing Faye, Melissa and Diana work together they have a nice dynamic and I ship all three of them together for some reason but I like them just as friends as well.
  • I'm not really sure of what's going on with Dawn and Charles storyline but it's clear that Charles doesn't like Blackwell at all and he wants him dead.
  • I thought it was both surprising and incredibly cruel that Blackwell fake the curse on Adam and Cassie's family.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment