Saturday, February 18, 2012

TV Review: Secret Circle:Valentine(1.14)

                                               Secret Circle: Valentine(1.14)Review
  • I love the girls all joining together to have an anti-Valentine's day slumber party. I loved that the fun that was had at it.
  • I was creeped out by the witch ghosts through out the episode and I found the idea of thousands of dead ghost coming back for their power to be very scary.
  • I loved Diana and Melissa being all gigglely on the devils spirit and I found Diana to be especially funny. I also loved that the pizza man game was played because I loved that part in the books.
  • I'm worried about how much and how often Melissa is doing the devil's spirit and I hope that her overdose was enough to make her stop.
  • I liked the kind of love triangle between Faye, Melissa and Diana, which probably isn't a love triangle but ship all three of them together inevery combination so I like to think of them like that.
  • I liked how pissed Jake was at Issac and especially like how he's questioning Issac's motives in regards to the medallion.
  • I like that Jake and Adam worked together to save Cassie.
  • I liked that Cassie destoryed the medallion instead of giving it to the witches who were possesing Adam, also Thomas Dekker did a good job with acting possessed.
  • I like the Adam and Cassie scene at the end of the episode which I think is a good thing since it looks like those two are together now.
  • I'm dissapointed that it looks like Lee's only using Faye to heal his old girlfriend.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment