Monday, February 20, 2012

TV Review: Once Upon a Time:The Heart is a Lonely Hunter(1.07)

                               Once Upon a Time:The Heart is a Lonely Hunter(1.07)Review
  • I loved Graham discovering his fairytale life through out the episode. I liked how once he had the dream and saw the wolf for real that he completely believed that what he saw was real.
  • I find it interesting that the Evil Queen was Snow White stepmother and that she killed her father and that whatever it is that Snow White did to the Evil Queen has already happened but Snow White isn't on the run yet.
  • I really liked the Huntsman character and how he has a close relationship with the wolves because they are his family and that he cries over animals because they are pure of heart but doesn't mind killing humans because they are selfish.
  • I loved seeing Snow White because she's my favorite character and I liked that we saw the side of her that was the caring princess and I liked that we saw a little bit of her badass side when she knocks the Huntsman down.
  • I liked how Graham sought Mary Margaret out after he saw her in is vision and how he questioned why he couldn't remember ever meeting anyone and the possiblity of a past life.
  • I loved that Graham went to Henry and had him explain to him about the fairytale world and I loved how Graham said that he was the only one that was making any sense.
  • I loved that the huntsman let Snow White go after he read her letter because he saw she vauled others before herself.
  • I love how this episode deals with Graham feeling like he doesn't have a heart because of how he feels nothing in his relationship with Regina and I'm glad that he dumps her.
  • I liked how Mary Margaret tells Emma that the walls she builds around herself keep out love as well as pain.
  • I loved how Emma told Regina that the reason people kept leaving her is because she makes them miserable not because Emma steals them away.
  • I hated the Evil Queen taking the Huntsman's heart and keeping him as her pet.
  • I hated that Regina killed Graham that is unfogivable in my opinion and really evil but I did like seeing that a connection to the fairytale world existed.
  • I cried when Graham died.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment