Saturday, February 18, 2012

Book Review: The Lying Game: Never Have I Ever

                                               The Lying Game: Never Have I Ever: Review
In this book Emma is basically back to square one in her investigation into Sutton's murder but this time she has someone to confide in, Ethan. Early on in the book Sutton's best friends Madiline and Charolette because Charolette was comforting Madiline while she confide in her about her father. Sutton's sister Laurel is cleared early on as well. Through out the book Emma is convinced that the twitter twins, Lili and Gabby are the ones who murdered Sutton.

I found that Lili and Gabby were incredibly creepy through out the book and I can completely understand why Emma was so convinced that they were Sutton's killer. I thought that the prank were they pretend that they were going to kill her was extremely creepy and twisted. I found that the train prank was incredibly cruel and I think it would have made an excellant motive if they were the killers.

I like that Emma and Ethan grew closer through out the book and I hope that since they kissed towards the end of the book, that they're together now. I was surprised by the ending of the book and I'm glad that it looks like we're going to get some answers about the mysterious and possibly dangerous Thayer.I overall I loved this book and I can't wait to read the next book. Please tell me your thoughts on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment