Saturday, February 11, 2012

TV Review: Secret Circle:Medallion(1.13)

                                                 Secret Circle: Medallion(1.13)Review
  • In this episode I actually liked Adaam's concern for Cassie probably because it wasn't just about Jake this time but also her making questionable decsions.
  • I like learning that there are psychcis and that they work for witches.
  • I liked Cassie and Jake working together because they seem to get stuff done and I kind of ship them together.
  • I liked that Adam's dad and Diana threw him a birthday party and I liked both of their speeches about him, also I still ship Adam and Diana.
  • I liked Faye and Melissa doing the devil's spirit together I love when these two spend time together, they're still my one true pairing of the show. I also liked that Melissa mentions how great Diana is and then Faye get jealous.
  • I'm a bit worried about Melissa getting hooked on the devil's spirit.
  • I was surprised when Lucy the psychic turned out to be working for the witch hunters and I was shocked when she stabbed Dawn.
  • I'm glad that the circle put it together that Lucy wasn't trying to help them and I loved when Cassie nearly killed her and then questioned her.
  • I'm glad that Charles got the crystal back and I thought it was nice of him to use it to save Dawn's life even though the two of them have been at odds for the past couple of weeks.
  • I think that Cassie and Jake are a lot more similar than Cassie willing to admit they are.
  • I find it odd how often people are killed by knives on this show since it's about magic.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment