Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Book Review: Gallagher Girls: Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

                                  Gallagher Girls: Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover Review
In the third book of the Gallagher Girls series it seems that Cammie's roommate Macy is targeted by an old crime group who may want to kill her because she's related to the original Gallagher girl who assianted their leader back in the 1800s. This book therefore puts a lot of focus on Macy and her relationship with Cammie. While I liked getting to know Macy better for some reason I didn't like this book as much as I did the first two.

My favorite parts of the book were any time Zach showed up since I love him and there's always the intrigue of what he's up to during this book, to be honest I still don't know after I've finished the book. I like the possiblity of a relationship developing between Cammie and Zach.

In this book I liked the character Abby who is Cammie's aunt as well as a former Gallagher Girl, I found her interesting and I liked that she was a new adult character and I liked that she was actually willing to talk about Cammie's father since no one ever does. I always liked Preston the son of the guy was running for president while Macy father was running for vice president, I liked him because he had this adorkable vibe which I adore.

I loved the twist at the end of the book when we find out that Macy isn't the one who is being targeted it truely shocked me and made me wanted to read the next book. I overall liked the book but felt the first two were better. Please tell me your thoughts on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment