Friday, August 10, 2012

Fangirl Friday 16

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.

1. The Olympics: Over the past two weeks I've been really enjoying the Olympics especially the women's gymnastics. I loved the Gymnastics this year with how the US women's team won gold and Gabby Douglas of the American won gold in the individual all around. I'm also loved that Aly Raisman won bronze in the beam and gold in floor. I liked that Mckayla Maroney won the sliver in vault but I'm a little sad she didn't win gold because she did a partically perfect vault in the team final. I also enjoyed watching the uneven bar final even though none of the US gymnasts medal in that event I really enjoyed watching everyone in it and I was happy for the three people who medal. I also watch some men's gymnastics, swimming, diving and running but my favorite sport to watch was by far the women's gymnastics, I'm also going to try and follow the sport better from now on.

2. The Heroes of Olympus series: I'm currently reading The Son of Neptune and it's a really good book with great characters, an interesting plot and mythology. I especially love that Percy is one of the narrators again.

3. The Wolves of Mercy Falls series:I'm currently reading Linger which I think is a really good book with well developed characters and an interesting plot. I especially love the introduction of the character Cole and I still love Sam as much as I did in the first book if not more. I also love that in this book Isabel's character is more developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment