Monday, August 27, 2012

Anime Review: Arcana Famiglia: The Board! The Finale Battle(1.06)

                             Arcana Famiglia: The Board! The Finale Battle(1.06)Review
In this episode Nova's father(who is also Papa's brother) was kidnapped by pirates for unknown reasons. After Jolly told the group that nothing should be done about the situation Liberta and Felicita convince Nova that they should all go to rescue his father, it's sort of unclear if he actually needed to be convinced or if he was planning to rescue him by himself. The three go to rescue Nova's father and while there's quite a few pirates abroad the ship they actually due a pretty good job at the rescuing part.

I liked that in this episode it showed Nova use his arcana powers with how he puts pretty much a whole room of men to sleep but it does drain him out a lot. I liked that it's explained that the people he put to sleep will wake up when he falls asleep and the only reason his parents are still asleep is because he lost control of his powers. I also liked that there was quite a bit of sword fighting/general fighting in this episode as well. I liked that Liberta used his arcana power in this episode because he it's pretty rare that he uses it and I thought it made a lot of sense for him to pass out after using that power since it seems like he over does when he uses.

I kind of loved that the pirate kidnapping was actually a test put on by Dante and his crew to test Nova, Liberta and Felicita's arcana powers and to show them that they still need to become a lot stronger if they want to win the Arcana Duello. I also liked that those three characters worked together in this episode because things seemed to have been kind of tense or awkward between the characters the last couple of episodes.

I overall loved this episode and found it to be one of my favorite episodes so far. Please tell me your thoughts on the episode or series as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment