Sunday, August 19, 2012

30 Days of Books Challenge: Day 7: Most Underrated Book

Day 7: Most Underrated Book: The Glass Managerie
This is one of the best written books/plays I have ever read and it seems like no one else has read it which makes me very sad. I like that plot is fairly simple which allows the story to be pretty much complete driven by the characters who are wonderful and well written. I love that the story of the Wingfield family and how each of the characters are very different from each other and I love how it's those differences in personalities, dreams and way of life that causes pretty much all the drama in the play. I especially love the character of Laura who I relate is one of the few characters in fiction that I can actually relate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment