Sunday, January 1, 2012

TV Review:Revenge: Loyalty(1.10)

                                                    Revenge:Loyalty(1.10)Review
  • I loved learning that Emily knew martial arts.
  • For some reason I liked Ashley trying to gain Victoria's respect by being manipulative and I like the strnage relationship she and Tyler share.
  • I dislike the whole relationship between Jack and real Emily because he's just so clueless about who she is but at don't really dislike real Emily because you can tell she just doing it because it's been along time since someone has done something nice for her.
  • I kind of love Daniel through out the whole episode he kept proving to be the better person and I'm glad that he tried to get his Tyler fried due to thed information he received from Emily.
  • I disliked that Emily turned on Nolan to in order to get Tyler out of the picture which didn't even end up working.
  • I think that Tyler is still going to be a big problem and now that he's not under Nolan's control and we know that he's on anti-psyotics he's probably going to cause far more damage than before.
  • I liked that Declan and Charolette decided not to move in with each other yet. I'm also glad that Charolette's now living with her father.
  • I'm sad that the alliance between Emily and Nolan has ended but I liked that when Nolan left he told Emily that her father never would have wanted her to do the things she has been doing and become the person she is.
  • I'm wondering what Victoria is going to do with the information that Amanda Clarke is back in town.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment