Saturday, January 21, 2012

TV Review: Revenge:Duress(1.11)

                                                    Revenge:Duress(1.11)Review
  • I loved watching Tyler completely unravel in this episode. It was so interesting to watch him when he was threatening Conrad or tearing apart the pool house or the scene were he was both threatening and flirting with Daniel or when he stabbed Nolan and tied him up or when he tried to kill Emily.
  • I loved that Emily and Nolan made up and that in this episode she admits that they are friends.
  • I liked the gifts both Emily and Victoria gave Daniel because they both were really heartfelt.
  • For some reason in this episode I liked both the real Emily and her relationship with Jack.
  • I really loved the scene towards the end of the episode when Tyler came out with the gun and decide to play the game truth or die but I'm glad that he wasn't able to kill anyone.
  • I have mixed feelings about Tyler leaving now because I loved watching him loose it in this episode but I think it's for the best that he's gone now.
  • I also loved that in this episode it seemed like just about everyone was a step ahead of someone else, I like it when people play it smart.
  • I liked the scene towards the end of the episode where Nolan tells Ashley they sure know how to pick them referring to Tyler. I liked it because it was sweet in a screwed up way.
  • This episode is my favorite of the series so far.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment