Friday, January 6, 2012

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: The New Deal(3.10)

                                           Vampire Diaries: The New Deal(3.10)Review
  • I liked that Tyler and Jeremy were hanging out in this episode even though Tyler had an ulterior motive.
  • I liked learning more about the effects of being sired.
  • I loved Jeremy in this episode with his understandable angst, I liked that he suggested they move because he seems to the only who realizes that the chances of dying in Mystic Falls is extermely high and I liked that became badass and killed a hybrid. I'm really sad that he's leaving and I'm hoping he'll return soon.
  • I loved the scenes between Damon and Stefan. I'm happy that they have formed an alliance and I hope that they don't let Elena come between them. Also I just loved Stefan the whole episode.
  • I actually loved Klaus in this episode who just wanted his family back and I loved the scene between him and Rebecca towards the end of the episode but I'm sad that he daggered her again.
  • I'm worried about Alaric's ring not working right anymore and it was nice to get introduced to Meredith since I hear she was a great character in the books.
  • Elena annoyed me in this epsiode she made unintelligent decisions then she has Jeremy compelled again taking away his freewill and making him move to Denver.
  • I hate the Damon and Elena kiss and I hope that this storyline is put to an end quickly.
  • I'm sad that Caroline wasn't in this episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment