Monday, January 9, 2012

TV Review: Secret Circle:Darkness(1.10)

                                                    Secret Circle:Darkness(1.10)Review
  • I found Cassie's dream at the beginning of the episode to be creepy and I was a bit freaked out when her magic choked Adam later in the episode.
  • I'm glad that Faye was able able to convince Melissa to stop being sad all the time and I liked that Faye and Melissa spent a lot of time together in this episode.
  • I liked that Charles wouldn't kill his mother and that he doesn't want anyone else dead. I also liked that he was willing to turn his mother into the elders for what she did to Cassie, he's by far my favorite male character.
  • I liked that Cassie and Diana spent a lot of time together in this episode but I disliked the way Adam apologised to Cassie in front of Diana.
  • I liked the focus on Cassie having dark magic and I liked that Diana's grandmother could sense it on her but I disliked that she tried to kill  her.
  • I like that Faye may be able to find away to be able to do magic by herself again.
  • I like that at the end of the episode that it showed that Jake was back, he adds a certain level of interested to the show.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment