Monday, January 16, 2012

TV Review: Vampire Diaries:Our Town(3.11)

                                                 Vampire Diaries:Our Town(3.11)Review
  • I liked seeing Stefan going crazy about getting Klaus's hybrids out of town and I loved seeing him this ruthless. I also enjoyed all the scenes that Stefan and Damon shared.
  • I liked that Elena, Bonnie and Matt all celebrated Caroline's birthday and I liked the focus on Caroline dealing with no longer aging.
  • I loved that Bonnie was upset that Elena had Jeremy compelled.
  • I liked seeing more of Meredith and I wouldn't mind if a relationship developed between her and Alaric.
  • For some reason this episode made me ship Matt and Elena.
  • I liked that Klaus decided to save Caroline and made her see that her life was still worth living.
  • The last scene between Stefan and Elena made me want to see them get back together again I'm not really sure why.
  • I liked that Elena mentions that a relationship between her and Damon is wrong.
  • I'm curious about who murdered Meredith's ex-boyfriend and why.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment