Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Top 6 Authors I want to write another book

1. Ellen Hopkins: Although I haven't read every book she's written so far I still would love for her to write another book since she has such a great writing style and her characters always have so much depth. I've loved her books Impulse,Identical and Perfect.
2. Ally Carter:I love both the Gallagher Girls and Heist Society series and I can't wait to read more books by her because I love the stories she tells the characters from those stories and the way she tells them. I especially want to read the next Heist Society book.
3. Rick Riordan: I loved the Percy Jackson and the Olypmians series as well as the Kane Chronicles series and I can't wait to read the rest of the books he already has out but I would love for him to write a bunch of new books as well because I love the worlds he tells his stories in and I love the characters he tells them through.
4.Stephen Chbosky: He wrote my favorite book Perks of Being a Wallflower and I would love for him to write another book because I thought that book was as close to perfect as a book could get.
5. Clamp: My favorite manga creators I loved everything of their's I've read so far and I really wish they were able to finish their unfinished series such as X/1999 and Clover at last.
6. Natsuki Takaya: She wrote Fruits Basket my favorite series of all time and I would love for her to continue writing things I love.

2 comments:

  1. I love Ally Carter's writing too! Her series are always so well written and her romances are so cute!

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all things Ally Carter and Rick Riordan are among my favorites! New Gallagher Girls is almost here. So soon! Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-M6

    ReplyDelete