Saturday, November 19, 2011

TV Review:Grimm:Lonelyhearts(1.04)

                                                 Grimm:Lonelyhearts(1.04)Review
  • In this episode there's a bluebeard who draws women to him and he has been raping and kinapping them for some time now.
  • I thought that the bluebeard was very creepy and made a good bad guy but I also think he ran a really nice bed and breakfast.
  • I enjoyed that in this episode we saw alot of Nick's and Hank's relationship in this episode.
  • I liked the scene between Nick and his girlfriend Juliet they're very sweet.
  • I found it funny that Monroe was sort of enchanted by the bluebeard in the bar.
  • I found it interesting that a ripper who was somehow related to the one that appeared in the first episode came into town seeking revenge and I wonder what Nick's boss really is and if there's a reason he hasn't tried to kill Nick yet.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment