Saturday, November 5, 2011

Book Review: Wicked Lovely

                                                       Wicked Lovely Review

The book Wicked Lovely is about a girl named Aislinn who can see fairies and most of the fairies she sees are pretty violent so she does her best to stay away from them. But a fairy named Keenan believes that Aislinn is the one who’s destined to rule by his side as the summer queen. Aislinn has no interest in him and would rather be with Seth an older guy with a lot of piercing and Keenan is still love with Donia who became the winter girl after failing the test to become the summer queen.

I really liked the characters of Keenan and Donia, theior two characters I think that were put in tough positions but are doing the best they can to cope with it, also I love them as a couple. I’m okay with Aislinn in this book but she didn’t strike me as anything special. I think Seth is just there to be a perfect boyfriend to Aislinn which bothers me a bit and I think those two make a boring couple. I overall enjoyed the book and I found learning about fairy royalty to be very interesting. Please tell me your thoughts on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment