Sunday, November 13, 2011

TV Review: Revenge:Charade(1.07)

                                                          Revenge:Charade(1.07)Review
  • This episode deals with the Grayson's strained marriage and by the end of the episode it seems like the relationship may be permantly damaged.
  • In this episode Frank discovers that Emily Thorne and Amanda Clarke switch identies when he finds the real Emily working as a stripper.
  • It's revealed that Tyler is a former rich boy who's now working a con in order to regain his wealth by using the Graysons. I was only slightly surprised when Tyler and Nolan started kissing, also I enjoyed Nolan having his own scheme.
  • I was happy that Emily confirmed that Daneil isn't a target especially because he continues to be a sweet decent guy.
  • I was kind of surprised by Ashley saying that she is only looking out for herself but that does make her Tyler more suit for each other.
  • I'm happy that Frank is out of the picture and I liked the real Emily for killing.
  • I'm curious about what's going to happen now that Lydia has woken up.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment