Saturday, November 12, 2011

TV Review: Secret Circle:Balcoin(1.09)

                                                 Secret Circle:Balcoin(1.09)Review
  • I enjoyed Faye and Adam working together and I liked that the circle found out about Jake being a witch hunter.
  • I liked Melissa's cousin Holden and his relationships with both Melissa and Diana.
  • I thought that it was nice that Cassie went to Diana for help on researching her family line since I miss the friendship those two had in the book.
  • I liked seeing scenes between Melissa and Diana.
  • For some reason I still ship Cassie and Jake and I'm glad that he really cared about her but I still don't like him.
  • I was surprised to learn that Cassie's ancestors became literal monsters due to their dark magic.
  • I'm worried about Jane and I'm curious about what the spell Charles put on her is actually doing.
  • I wonder who the second child of Blackwell in the circle is.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment