Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Book Review: Wings

                                                                  Wings Review
Wings is about a girl named Laural who discovers she's a fairy after moving to a new town. The story mostly deals with Laural coming to terms with her true nature but in the last part of the book it deals with her having to make sure her parents don't sell their old home because the land is very important to fairies which is the reason why she was sent to live with humans.

I found the character of Laural to be rather boring other than being a fairy there's not really anything interesting about her. I really liked the character David who is Laural's human love interest he's really sweet and into science, I just love him. Tamini Laural's fairy love interest I kind of liked him but he was pretty much a jerk to David just because he knew about Laural being a fairy and I thought he act really immature in the parts where they interact which is especially noticeable since David was perfectly nice to him. I also really liked the character Charlotte she's a human friend of Laural's and she's really nice and bubbly.

I overall really enjoyed the book but I'm not sure I'll read the rest of the series since Laural seems to favor Tamini over David and since I feel the opposite way I'm guessing the next book would just frustrate me. Please tell me your thoughts on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment