Thursday, November 24, 2011

TV Review: The Fades(1.05)

                                                             The Fades(1.05)Review
  • In this episode the fades are everywhere and can't be told apart from living people. I really liked the horror movie like atmosphere this episode had.
  • I really liked the relationship between John and Natalie in this episode and Natalie's character in general I'm sad that she's gone for good.
  • I'm not surprised that turning Sarah into a fade isn't going to turn out well.
  • I liked that in this episode pretty much everyone now knows something weird is going on and I'm glad they were told to leave town.
  • I liked the scene were Paul talks to his old therapist and I liked how he talked about his fear changing.
  • In liked the scene towards the end of the episode between Mac and Anna.
  • I find it interesting that Paul is the only that can kill the fades but I like that he doesn't want to just kill everyone but instead find a way to reopen accession.
  • I'm worried about Mac being kidnapped by Neil.
  • I really like John as a villain because he's very calm, creepy and intelligent and I like that he has a clear motive. I also like how John compared himself with Paul.
  • This episode or the one before it is my favorite so far.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment