Thursday, September 22, 2011

TV Review: The Vampire Diaries:The Hybrid(3.02)

                                        The Vampire Diaries: The Hybrid(3.02)Review
  • I liked the scenes between Elena and Alaric. I liked that she made him see that she and Jeremy still need him and that they’re all kind of lost right now and I like that Alaric couldn’t help but protect her.
  • I liked the scenes were Jeremy tells Matt about seeing Vicki and I liked seeing both Matt and Jeremy talk about Vicki’s death.
  • I’m intrigued by what Vicki means that she can come back and I wonder why Anna says it’s a bad thing. I also wonder what Jeremy’s going to tell Matt.
  • I really liked the scene between Damon and Stefan, I also like that the scene made Damon think that Stefan can be saved.
  • I’m actually pretty happy that Klaus’s plan isn’t working for him although I’m a little worried about what will happen to when Klaus finds out Elena isn’t dead.
  • I like that this episode shows that despite all the horrible things Stefan’s doing he’s still Stefan.
  • I really loved that Tyler showed his mom that he’s a werewolf and I’m glad she accepted it. I’m also glad that she wants to save Caroline but I’m mad at her for putting Caroline in that situation.
  • I was quite surprised that Bill the vampire hunter guy was Caroline’s dad and that he didn’t seem hesitant at all about killing her. I also can’t help but feel really bad for Caroline since now both of her parents have at one point wanted to kill her.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment