Saturday, September 17, 2011

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: The Birthday(3.01)

                                          Vampire Diaries: The Birthday(3.01)Review
  • I like that Elena still cares for Stefan and wants to find him. I also like that Elena admits that her kiss with Damon in the season finale was a pity kiss and I also like that Tyler mentions that the kiss probably messed with Damon’s head.
  • I like that Damon was tracking Stefan and not telling Elena about because he knows Elena wouldn’t handle that situation well and that she still thinks of Stefan as good.
  • I found Stefan’s behavior as a ripper to be really disturbing because even though he’ll rip a person apart, he’ll actually put the body back together because he felt remorse. This also makes his character more complicated.
  • I’m still really interested in Jeremy’s storyline and I’m still not sure were it’s going but I look forward to it.
  • I’m glad that by the end of the episode Caroline and Tyler got together.
  • I was sad that Andie died because I always enjoyed her and her and Damon’s screwed up relationship, also it seemed like Damon actually cared at least a little when she died.
  • I like that Stefan called Elena towards the end of the episode but I also like that he wasn’t able to say anything to her.
  • I still don’t Klaus as a character or a villain and I’m not really interested in his storyline.
  • This episode felt disconnected from the rest of the series which brother me quite a bit but I’m pretty sure that’s because of the time skip I felt the same way when I first watch the Dollhouse episode Meet Jane Doe.
  • I didn’t mind not seeing Bonnie and I like that everyone in the main cast now knows about the supernatural world.
  • I was shocked at the end when Tyler’s mom shot a whole bunch of vervain darts into Caroline’s back. I’m not sure how she knew but I hope that Caroline’s okay because I don’t know if I could continue watching the show if she were to die.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment