Thursday, September 22, 2011

TV Review: The Secret Circle:Bound(1.02)

                                                     The Secret Circle:Bound(1.02)
  • In this episode I loved Faye for being the bad girl who just wants to use her power and I liked that when she killed Sally she felt really bad about it.
  • I liked that Adam tried to teach Cassie magic but I think Diana may have been a better teacher.
  • In this episode I felt like we got a better feel for who Melissa is and so far I really like her. She’s the one in the middle she seems the most sensible and she has I thing with Nick but he’s into Faye.
  • I liked Sally and Cassie becoming friends.
  • I’m really interested in what dawn and Charles are planning and I find it interesting that their stripped of their power and can only use their power if they have a certain crystal.
  • I’m interested in Dawn’s character since we know her and Charles are up to something but she seems to really care about Faye and she did use her crystal to bring Sally back to life but she may have killed her father in law without blinking as well.
  • I continue to enjoy Adam’s father even though he only has a small part.
  • I liked the talk in the car that Diana and Adam had when Diana mentions she doesn’t really know what she’s doing and she’s insecure.
  • I’m glad that they decided to bind the circle after what happened with Sally because it was pretty clear that their magic was out of control.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment