Thursday, September 1, 2011

TV Review: Teen Wolf:Code Breaker(1.12)

                                                 Teen Wolf:Code Breaker(1.12)Review

  • I like that this episode starts exactly were the last episode ended. I liked that Alison feels conflicted about Scott being a werewolf and I like that Stiles refuses to leave Lydia alone.
  • I love the scenes between Peter and Stiles. I especially love the part were we learn that Scott’s user name and password are Alison and Stiles wonders if Peter still wants him in his pack. I also like that Stiles refuses the bite.
  • I like that Scott was able to find and rescue Derek and I was glad that Derek decides to help kill Peter after learning that peter purposely killed his sister.
  • I didn’t like that Kate and Alison tried to kill Scott and Derek but I thought Alison looked badass with a cross bow and that she didn’t want to kill them.
  • I was glad that Alison’s dad really does follow the code and I was glad he found out the truth and saved Scott.
  • I was glad that Kate died since I didn’t like her character and I’m glad she said sorry in order to save Alison.
  • I liked that everyone teamed up together in order to defeat the alpha even though I thought Peter was a great villain I’m glad that he’s gone now.
  • I’m curious to see what’s going to happen to Derek now that he’s the alpha and if he’s going to give Jackson the bite. I’m also wondering what’s happening to Lydia whether she’ll died or become a werewolf or something.
  • I overall thought this was a really good way to end the season and I found this show to overall be very good and I look forward to a second season.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode

No comments:

Post a Comment