Monday, September 5, 2011

TV Review: Alphas: A Short Time in Paradise(1.08)

                                      Alphas:A Short Time in Paradise(1.08)Review


In this episode Hicks and Nina become part of an alpha named Jonas cult who has the ability to make people see the light and when people in the cult fall sick they call Dr.Rosen to help them. Once there Dr.Rosen figures out that it’s the Jonas’s power that is making the people sick and eventually die and Jonas refuses to stop using his power on them and Dr.Rosen does what he must to save the people.

Also in this episode Rachel discovers her father has cancer and she has to convince him to get treatment for it. I overall liked this episode even though I thought it started out pretty slow but it got much better once it got to the part were Dr.Rosen came to the cult to treat the people. This episode made me realize once again how much I like Dr.Rosen as a character and I enjoyed seeing him struggling with killing Jonas in order to save everyone else. Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment