Saturday, September 17, 2011

TV Review: The Secret Circle: Pilot(1.01)

                                                           The Secret Circle: Pilot(1.01)Review
  • I found the scene were Charles burns down Cassie’s in order to kill her mom to be really creepy and I enjoy that he was calm through out the whole thing. I was also frightened by him when he almost killed Adam’s dad. I think he’ll end up being a good villain also he kind of reminds of Elijah from Vampire Diaries.
  • So far I like Cassie’s character a bit more here then in books and I like Adam more here then in the books. I like Faye and Diana just as much as I did in the books. I don’t really know how I feel about Nick and Melissa yet.
  • I like the relationship between Cassie and Adam here more then I did in the books. I thought they had nice chemistry and it didn’t feel like it came out of nowhere.
  • I like seeing the relationship between Faye and Diana. I look forward to more scenes between the two of them.
  •  For some reason I really liked Adam’s dad even though he’s a bit of a drunk he’s a nice one and I’m sure he’s not a bad person.
  • I like the magic that we’ve seen so far and I look forward to seeing more.
  • I like that the parents actually have a role in the story and I wonder what Dawn and Charles are up to. I also wonder if Cassie’s father the same person that he was in the books.
  • I overall really enjoyed this episode and I look forward to next week’s episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment