Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Formality(1.11)

                                                      Teen Wolf: Formality(1.11)Review
  • At the beginning of this episode Alison has trouble coping with the existence of werewolves and what her family does with them.
  • I liked that in this episode we learn that Scott’s boss knows about werewolves but he isn’t on Peter’s side and he wants to protect Scott.
  • I was extremely surprised to learn that Derek and Kate used to sleep together and this may or may not have led to his family being brunt alive.
  • I liked that Scott forced Jackson to go to the dance with Alison in order to keep her safe and I also enjoyed the friendship between Alison and Jackson.
  • I also really liked the relationship between Scott and Alison during this episode I especially liked when he told her he loved her.
  • I liked seeing the relationship between Stiles and Lydia and I love that he knows how smart she really is.
  • I love Peter as a villain he’s so smart and in a completely creepy way kind of charming or classy. I especially like the scene were he threatens to kill Lydia unless Stiles tells him were to find Derek and I like that this scene shows that Stiles knows a lot more then he lets on.
  • I’m very curious to find out how Alison is going to take discovering Scott’s a werewolf.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment