Sunday, August 14, 2011

TV Review: The Nine Lives of Chloe King:Heartbreaker(1.08)

                         The Nine Lives of Chloe King:Heartbreaker(1.08)Review


In this episode after Chloe screws up her love life she ends up trying to help a woman get her bag back only to discover that they were two thieves fighting over the loot and she ends up getting arrested. Also in this episode Chloe’s mom becomes suspicious of Chloe’s secretive behavior and finds out that Chloe is contacting her father. The thieves try to take out Chloe and her mom towards the end but both Chloe and Alek end up stopping them without Chloe’s mom figuring out that Chloe’s Mai.

I really liked that both Brain and Alek were mad at Chloe for most of the episode because they had every right to be but I’m still glad that they both made up with her by the end of the episode but neither are in a relationship with her. I also liked that we learned about Alek’s back story and I also found him towards the end the end of the episode. I also really liked that Brain found out what the key he got went to and I liked that in the last scene it pretty much confirms that Brain’s father had something to do with his mother’s death.

I overall really enjoyed this episode and I think it’s one of the best of the season. I also think that Chloe should tell her mom about her being Mai because that’s just something she can’t hide forever. Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment