Tuesday, August 2, 2011

TV Review: Alphas: Rosetta(1.04)

                                               Alphas: Rosetta(1.04)Review


In this episode we learn about the people who are the ones who sent the ghost after Dr.Rosen during the first episode they are part of a group called Red Flag and the ones we met in this episode were two men who had the ability to manipulate electricity and one who could sense when other alphas are near. Also in the house is an girl named Anna who can understand all languages but can only speak the one she invented and Gary was able to encode it using his alpha abilities and the two of them end up bonding. By the end of the episode we find out that Anna is actually one of the people in charge of the Red Flag operations.

I overall really enjoyed this episode and I was glad they focused on Gary’s character and I feel that I can understand his character a bit better. I also liked that we got to learn we sent the ghost from the first episode and I’m interested in learning more about the whole Red Flag operation. Please tell me your thoughts on th episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment