Tuesday, August 23, 2011

TV Review: Alphas: Catch and Release(1.07)

                                      Alphas: Catch and Release(1.07)Review


In this episode the team tries to help an alpha named Skyler(played by Summer Glau who I know from playing River on Firefly and Cameron on The Terminator:TSCC) who can make whole lot of complicated machines. I liked all the twist there were to the story in the episode and I liked all the complicated inventions that Skyler made and I was glad she wasn’t a bad person. I also really liked the friendship between Skyler and Nina I liked that they had history together.

I also kind of dislike Gary’s mom for trying to stop him from working with the other alphas but I could understand why she was worried about his well being. I also liked that Gary came and helped the team anyways. I overall really liked this episode and I loved seeing Summer Glau on TV again. Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment