Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TV Review: Switched at Birth: Homecoming(1.10)

                                       Switched at Birth: Homecoming(1.10)Review

  • In this episode I really liked the relationship between Bay and Emmett. I liked that they were able to work through their problems, I especially I liked that he spoke for her and choose her over Daphne I especially liked that because all season it seemed like everyone else choose Daphne over her.
  • I liked that after Daphne told Emmett she liked him he told her that he waited for her for eight years and she was too late.
  • I also was surprised by Bay’s dad showing up but I’m unsure of his motives and whether or not he’s a good guy.
  • I liked the scenes between Bay, Toby and Wilkie.
  • For some odd reason I really like the idea of a relationship between Daphne and Wilkie.
  • I really liked the scene were Toby tells Emmett that Bay was sad.
  • I overall really liked this episode and I think it may be my favorite of the season either this or Pandora’s Box.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment