Monday, August 22, 2011

TV Review: The Nine Lives of Chloe King:Responsible(1.09)

                                 The Nine Lives of Chloe King:Responsible(1.09)Review


In this episode Chloe gives advice Vanessa the daughter of her mom’s boyfriend and when she runs away with her creepy boyfriend Chloe feels it’s her fault and tries to find her. Chloe along with Alek find out that Vanessa’s boyfriend is involved with human trafficking(I’m pretending their involved with the Dollhouse) and they go done their beat the crap out of those guys and they make an awesome battle couple and ended up rescuing Vanessa and everyone else. Through out this episode the relationship between Chloe and Alek start to develop and I really like them as a couple and I loved when he brought her roses. On a completely unrelated note I really like the way Alek says status.

Also in this episode Brian investigates further into his mother’s death and discovers that his grandmother who he was told died when he was four is still alive and he also found an address and he wants to go to it. In this episode it appears that a Mai boy is working with the group that wants to kill Chloe and he pretends to be interested in Jasmine. I overall really liked this episode and I think it’s one of the best of the season. Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment