Thursday, November 23, 2017

TV Review: Shadowhunters: Morning Star(1.13)

                                   Shadowhunters: Morning Star(1.13)Review
  • I like that Clary tells Jace that one of the few things that she is sure of is that Jace is a good person and nothing like Valentine.
  • I like that Jace points out to Clary that they're different because Clary was raised by Jocelyn while was raised by Valentine.
  • I like that Clary and Jace go to Simon for help on getting a meeting Camille so that she can tell them where the book of the white is.
  • I like that Alec was concerned when no one had seen Lydia for hours after the wedding had ended.
  • I dislike how Robert brings up Magnus reputation of getting around as a reason that Alec shouldn't date him but I like that Alec decides that he wants to get know Magnus for himself rather than listen to rumors about him.
  • I feel bad for Magnus when he thinks that Alec might regret coming out but honestly I don't think Alec regrets it, he just feels overwhelmed by it.
  • I'm glad that Lydia seems like she is going to be okay since when Alec and Magnus found her she could tell them that Hodge was the one behind the attack.
  • I like that Jace, Izzy and Alec all feel betrayed by Hodge betraying them and stealing the cup for Valentine.
  • I feel a bit bad for Hodge when Valentine refuses to take him back after he gives him the cup but I also feel like he deserves to get screwed over since he is a traitor.
  • I like that Clary is worried that Jace is letting his anger is ruling him when it comes to Hodge and Valentine.
  • I like that Luke feels angry when he finds out that Hodge is helping Valentine again while he had to walk right passed him to get out of the institute.
  • I really can't blame Raphael for not being willing to allow them to speak to Camille considering that Camille is a big threat to the vampires safety and is completely unwilling to help others unless there's something in it for her.
  • I actually understand both Jace and Hodge's anger with Jace being mad that Hodge betrayed them despite them treating him like family while Hodge feels enraged that he couldn't leave the institute while Maryse and Robert cut a deal and he got blamed for their crimes and they got off with a slap on the wrist.
  • I like that Alec stopped Jace from killing Hodge and I like that Alec was able to calm Jace down at least a little bit for a moment when he remind Jace that his parents are Jace's parents because they raised him.
  • I don't think that Jace and Valentine talking to each other is a good idea because Valentine is very good at getting into Jace's head.
  • I like seeing Clary and Simon working together to break out Camille even though I don't think what their doing is the smart thing to do.
  • I like that Alec tells Luke that he's worried about how Valentine is getting to Jace and I like how when Luke mentions he remembers something similar happening with Valentine that Alec tells him that Jace isn't like Valentine.
  • I dislike how Camille uses how she's Simon sire as a way of showing that she still has power over him.
  • I like how Alec tries to talk Jace down from going after Valentine by himself, sadly he is unable to get through to him.
  • I really can't blame Raphael for being angry at Simon for freeing Camille because that is a huge betrayal.
  • I like that Clary keeps telling Camille that she wants to kill her and I really can't blame her for wanting to.
  • I dislike how Camille demands that Simon signs a document that claims that he asked her to turn him so that she won't get in trouble with clave for killing and turning Simon.
  • I really hate the way that Camille does her best to get in Magnus's head and tries to convince him that he'll never find love and if he ever does it won't last.
  • I like that both Clary and Alec are concerned about Jace because they know he's in a bad place right now but since they don't where he is they plan to stay on mission of finding the book of the white.
  • I dislike how Valentine decides to go after the people that Jace cares about rather than Jace himself because it will make things easier for him.
  • I'm not surprised at all that Camille disappeared as soon as she got what she wanted and without fulfilling her end of the bargain.
  • I like that Clary found the book of the white disguised as a cook book that she remembers from her childhood.
  • I think that Valentine is delusional in his belief that Clary and Jocelyn would ever choose to join him.
  • I hate that Valentine is forcing Jace to come with him by threatening to kill the people he cares about but I like that Jace is willing to do that to save all of them.
  • I like that Simon tells Clary that he believes that love makes you stronger not weaker and that they'll use that to get through to Jace.
  • I like that what concerns Alec most about what Camille said was that Magnus does have to watch the people he loves age and die, I just like that Alec is more concerned about the pain that Magnus feels when he looses someone rather than fearing  that he'll leave him when he gets older.
  • I like that Jocelyn was woken up in the end and that Luke held her in a bridal hold as she woke up.
  • I like that Clary tells her mom that she doesn't want to get into the whole her lying to her for her whole life but more being happy that she's back and telling her that she really needs her mom right now.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment