Thursday, November 23, 2017

TV Review: The 100: Perverse Instantiaition Part 2(3.16)

                                The 100: Perverse Instantiation Part 2(3.16)Review
  • I liked that Clarke used the EMP on Abby after she found out that Ontari wouldn't be able to help her.
  • I liked that Abby told Clarke she was sorry about what she did while she was under ALIE's control and I liked that Clarke told her that it wasn't her and that she doesn't need to be sorry.
  • I like that after Bellamy and Pike told them that the floor is safe for now that Murphy pointed out that they don't have a way down anymore, like that it's made clear that Murphy is always looking for an escape route and feels uncomfortable when he doesn't have one.
  • I think Clarke's plan to put night blood in her and then the flame in her head is one that is really risky but it might very well be their only chance at stopping ALIE.
  • I liked that when Jasper was threatening Harper's life so that Raven and Monty will destroy the machine that gives them access to ALIE's code that Harper tells them not to destroy the machine.
  • I find it a bit creepy how ALIE talks through Jasper to Raven in order to try to convince her to destroy her machine.
  • I liked that Raven distracted Jasper/ALIE in order to give Monty the chance to sneak up on them and knock them out and save Harper.
  • I like that Bellamy tells Octavia to be careful before she leaves.
  • I like that Bellamy is by Clarke's side and holds her hand when Murphy inserts the flame into her head.
  • I like that Abby wants to take the flame out of Clarke as soon as she reacts badly to it but Bellamy and Murphy are more willing to see if she can handle it because they know that they're all doomed if she fails.
  • I think it's interesting that Clarke has to enter the city of light in order to stop ALIE and that the flame will protect her from ALIE once she gets in there.
  • I'm not surprised at all that Octavia ended up cut Pike in the leg and letting ALIE's people attack him when she was left alone with him.
  • I like that Bellamy knows right away that Octavia being left alone with Pike is a bad thing and I like that he's clearly frustrated with how Octavia attacked one of their allies while they have so few of them.
  • I liked that Bellamy told Octavia that he understands how your need for revenge can put you on the wrong side of things and that he doesn't want that for her.
  • I like that Bellamy told Pike that he wanted to think like Pike did with believing that the grounders are bad and they are good and that he doesn't really know what he believes anymore but he knows that he has to live with what he did.
  • I find it freaky how ALIE was aware that Clarke was in the city of light and I find it interesting that Raven and the others found out about this by reading the code.
  • I'm glad that Lexa showed up in the city of light and that she is helping Clarke stay alive long enough to stop ALIE.
  • I like how Murphy is assisting Abby with keeping Ontari alive long enough for Clarke to find the kill switch and destroy ALIE.
  • I like that Bellamy doesn't tell Bryan and Miller how ALIE's people were able to get in the tower.
  • I like they use the wet floor and the tazer sticks to knock out all of them out.
  • I like that Raven is able to get Clarke to the kill switch by using her portal to show Clarke where to go and a way to get there.
  • I find it interesting that Clarke meets ALIE's creator and that she is the one who tells Clarke how to destroy ALIE.
  • I find it worrisome that ALIE says that there will be a second time that nuclear power plants are melting down and will make the earth uninhabitable.
  • I like the debate that ALIE, her creator and Clarke have about humanity and what it means to truly save them.
  • I like that Clarke tells ALIE that you don't easy pain you overcome it before she pulls the kill switch.
  • I liked that Clarke thanked Murphy when she realized that he was helping keep her life while the flame was in her.
  • I like the moment when Murphy and Emori reunited with each other and hugged each other.
  • I liked that Monty told Jasper that he knows that this world can suck but it's real and that he promises him that they'll be happy again one day. I like that Jasper told Monty that he's sorry he stabbed him and Monty told him he's sorry that he shot him and that Jasper said he didn't feel it, I like that they hugged and I like that they have truly made up now even if Jasper is still clearly struggling.
  • I like that Clarke tells Bellamy about how the world is still in danger and they still have to find a way to save it again.
  • I wasn't surprised at all that Octavia killed Pike even after he saved her life earlier in the episode because Octavia doesn't really do forgiveness and she's always hell bent on killing people.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment