Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Top 10 Books on My Winter To Be Read List

1. Glass: This is the second book in the Crank series which is written by Ellen Hopkins who is one of my favorite authors so I'm sure I'll be a fan of this book as well since I've enjoyed all the books that I read by her so far.
2. Heartless: Since I loved Marissa Meyer's previous series The Lunar Chronicles and I also like Alice in Wonderland retellings I figure that I'll probably be a fan of this book as well and since I already own this book it's pretty high on my to be read list.
3. Isla and the Happily Ever After: Since I own this book already and I did really enjoy Lola and the Boy Next Door I'm looking forward to reading this book but since I'm one of the few people who didn't like Anna and the French Kiss I'm also a little worried that I won't end up liking this book.
4. The Fill-in Boyfriend: This book is a YA novel that involves fake dating and since I love fake dating I think this book sounds like it would be a fun read.
5.The Raven King: So far I have loved every book in The Raven Cycle series and every book I read written by Maggie Stiefvater so far and I don't think that will be changing when I read this book so I'm really looking forward to reading it.
6. Turtle All the Way Down: This book is the newest book by John Green and since I liked the other books he has written I think there's a good chance I'll like this one too.
7. Why We Broke Up: This book seems like one that could be really good and interesting because it's dealing with the ending of a relationship rather then the beginning of one which isn't something that I have read that many stories about so far so I'm intrigued by the concept of the story.
8. Holding Up the Universe: I really want to read this book since it's by the same author of All the Bright Places which was one of my favorite books I read this year so anything written by this author is worth checking out in my book.
9. Literally: I think the concept of this book the main character figuring out that she's a fictional character is really cool one and even though the reviews I read haven't been great so far I still want to read it because it would at the very least be fun to compare it to the kdrama W Two Worlds which deals with the same concept.
10. Be More Chill: I want to read this book since I loved It's Kind of a Funny Story which was written by the same author and because I really enjoy listening to the cast recording of the musical as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment