Wednesday, November 29, 2017

TV Review: The 100: Echoes(4.01)

                                                      The 100: Echoes(4.01)Review
  • I liked that when Octavia saw Indra that she rushed over to her to make sure that she was alright.
  • I liked that Clarke tried to comfort Bellamy by telling him that Octavia can handle herself and I like that Bellamy tells Clarke that's not what he's worrying about right now with her. I also like how Bellamy wonders if maybe they all deserve to die like Pike did.
  • I like how Bellamy tells Clarke that they should wait to tell everyone that the world is going to end again in six months since they've  just been given back their pain and he's afraid of how much worse people will react if they knew that they were going to all die in a few months.
  • I liked that Clarke thanked Bellamy for keeping her alive through everything and I like that he told her that she doesn't make it easy.
  • I like that it is shown to be quite a traumatic experience for everyone who now has their pain back but I dislike that the grounders are blaming the people of the ark for everything that happened and that their blaming Clarke in particular who had very little to do with how things went so bad.
  • I like that Jasper is trying so hard to appear like he is happy but I'm sad and worried that he has to try so hard to appear happy.
  • I'm worried about Raven since she hiding the fact that her leg is causing her pain again which will probably end up leading to trouble somewhere down the line.
  • I liked that Bellamy and Clarke realized that the grounders blame them for ALIE and that it would be best for their people to just leave.
  • I liked that Clarke and Bellamy have decided to let Raven know about the radiation that is likely going to kill them all.
  • I like that Clarke and Abby were trying to save Roan but I dislike that Echo refuses to let them and that she declared that Polis is now ruled by the Ice Nation and that she's not allowing the people from ark to leave.
  • I like that Jaha is shown to feel guilty about his decision to follow ALIE has caused so much pain for others.
  • I like that Murphy invited Emori to come back to the arcadia with him when she told him that her kind isn't allowed in Polis.
  • I like that Indra is willing to work with the ark's people in fighting a war against the Ice Nation but I also like that Clarke thinks that it's best to avoid a war all together since they're all going to die in six months.
  • I liked that Indra pointed out regardless of the fact that the world is ending in six months there's a thousand ice nation soldiers that want to kill them today and that have to deal with that today.
  • I find it interesting that Clarke had Bellamy say that the ark's people have surrendered so that she and Abby could sneak in and save Roan's life.
  • I like that Murphy tells Emori that her plan to just run off was better after he learned of Clarke and Bellamy's plan to save Roan.
  • I think that Monty and Harper are so sweet together and I'm glad that they are continuing their new relationship.
  • I was sad to see that Jasper was trying to kill himself before he learns that the world is ending in six months and I like that he laughed in response because it's ironic that they're all going to die no matter what they do and he was just thinking of killing himself.
  • I liked that when Clarke was taken that Bellamy and Abby were the ones that tried the hardest to make sure she wasn't taken.
  • I like that Clarke told Roan about the world coming to the end in six months and gave him in order to get him on her side and make sure that he lets her people live.
  • I liked that when Echo asked Bellamy if he thought that they can ever trust anyone again that he told her that he didn't think so.
  • I like that Kane and Abby are staying in Polis to try and keep the peace with the grounders and that Clarke and Bellamy are going back to their people to try and figure out a way to save everyone.
  • I like that Kane told Bellamy to just try to do better today than he did yesterday and that someday soon he'll find that he deserves to survive.
  • I like that when Bellamy asked Clarke what do they do now that she told him they survive.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment