Wednesday, April 11, 2018

TV Review: The 100: We Will Rise(4.06)

                                            The 100: We Will Rise(4.06)Review
  • I find it interesting that Jaha mentions that the black rain won't actually be black and that the way they'll know it's black rain is from the chaos and death it will cause and I like how Jasper refers to that as the usual for them.
  • I like how Jasper tells Jaha to just except that they're all going to die because he'll be much happier once he realize that and Jaha says they'll find a way some how.
  • I like that Kane won't let his people beat Illyan to death because he knows allowing themselves to devolve into chaos isn't going to make things any better for them.
  • I like that Raven is running simulation on getting to and from space before actually going their but I'm worried about if that mission can be successful since she keeps dying in all the simulations because they don't have enough fuel.
  • I like the comments that Murphy makes as he looks after Raven while she's doing the simulations even if they aren't very helpful.
  • I like that Nilyah is worried about Clarke since she never seems to sleep and tells her that she's doing a good job leading her people. I like that Clarke asks Nilyah stay because she wants to make sure she's there to get the nightblood once it's ready.
  • I liked that when Monty was listing all the bad news about the damage of the ship that Bellamy asked if there was any good news and then Kane said the only good news is that nobody died.
  • I like that Clarke, Bellamy and Roan and some of his guards are all going to the island to give Raven the fuel she needs to get the rocket to space.
  • I liked that Kane wanted to go with to the island because he wanted to see Abby before she went to space because he knows that so many things can go wrong on that mission and he wants to see her one last time. I like that Clarke convinces him that he has to stay behind because he is the chancellor and there has to be someone here to keep the peace for their people.
  • I was a bit confused and angered by how Octavia all of a sudden really, really hates Bellamy again to the point that she flat out tells him that if he wasn't her brother she would have killed him already because since this season started it seemed like things weren't that bad between them and I really hate that she says these things because there awful things to say and Bellamy doesn't deserve this especially since he was just telling her that he was so afraid that he had lost her and that she saved their people so really don't get were this hostility is coming from.
  • I'm not all that surprised that Raven lost it on Murphy but I was a little surprised at the level of intensity that she had with it, I liked that Luna stopped Raven from attacking Murphy and calmed her down.
  • I liked that Clarke noticed that Bellamy's mood had become worse and that she figured it was because Octavia still hasn't forgiven him, I also liked that when Clarke said it would just take time that Bellamy pointed out that they don't have much of that left.
  • I liked that when Clarke got out of the rover to help the wounded even though there on a very risky mission that could go wrong at any second and Roan asked what was going on that Bellamy said Clarke's just being Clarke.
  • I'm worried about how they are going to get the fuel across this river that wasn't there a while ago.
  • I like how Luna tells Murphy that she doesn't think that Raven hates him as much as he hates himself although he disagrees with that. I like that Luna tells him that he can find peace someday because she has and I like how he says peace is overrated because it's the fighters who survive.
  • I wasn't surprised that after Bellamy and Roan separated from Clarke and his guards that something happened to them and the cargo.
  • I liked that when Jasper was handing out moonshine to people in a room with a man who was ranting about how they should kill Illyan, Monty asked if it was a good idea and Jasper said of course it is.
  • I like how Monty was telling Jaha how he should step up and control the situation because he has the power to do so and they need to find a way to keep things from getting chaotic.
  • I like that Murphy and Luna were able to help Raven think outside the box by telling her things don't have to be perfect just survivable and that a controlled crash into water could work.
  • I liked that Roan said that both him and Bellamy are alike in that they only really care about their own people while Clarke is different and is trying to save everyone.
  • I liked that when Roan figured out that it was his own people who took the fuel and Clarke that he told Bellamy right away.
  • I liked that Monty went to Kane and told him about Illyan being unguarded and that they went there to protect him from the mob.
  • I like Kane wants to stop the people from descending into darkness by murdering Illyan but I get why Miller's dad doesn't see the point in ensuring his safety when it seems easier to just give their people what they want.
  • I'm not surprised that Octavia is willing to let the mob beat Illyan as much as they want as long she's the one that gets to kill him.
  • I like that Roan was willing to jump on to the other transport to ensure that they didn't loose a drop of the fuel.
  • I like that Bellamy made sure to drive up ahead so that he could get a killer shot at the guy that was forcing Clarke to drive by holding a knife to her throat.
  • I liked how it turned out Kane and Jaha were working together when Jaha sounded the alarm for black rain which made the mob run back inside rather than kill Illyan.
  • I liked that Monty tried to talk Octavia down but he is really wrong about Octavia not being a murderer because she has murder plenty of people but it's sweet that Monty thinks so well of her still.
  • I liked that Kane pointed out to Octavia that she is doing the exact same thing to Illyan that Pike did to Lincoln which stops her from going through with it but if she was really a better person than Pike would she have had to have it pointed out to her that they are acting the same way.
  • I like that Jaha let Illyan go in order to save their people from themselves by making sure that he isn't around to be killed.
  • I find it sad how Bellamy calls himself Pathetic for keeping going back for Octavia even though she hates him because that sounds a lot like a victim talking about their abuser and that it isn't what Octavia should be for him.
  • I like that Clarke tells Bellamy that he isn't pathetic for still caring about Octavia and I like that she believes that Octavia will see that Bellamy is worth forgiving like Clarke has always, although I disagree with Clarke's view on Octavia I like that she gives Bellamy some hope when he needs it.
  • I'm really worried about the fact that they lost an entire barrel worth of fuel but I'm not surprised that it happened.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment