Thursday, March 22, 2018

TV Review: Timeless: The War to End All Wars(2.01)

                                 Timeless: The War to End All Wars(2.01)Review
  • I think that it's a pretty bad sign that Rittenhouse has already sent some back to world war one by the time the season premiere starts.
  • I like that both Wyatt and Rufus thinks it's strange that Lucy isn't showing up for the trip to go back in time to save her sister because at least they know that something happened to Lucy even if they aren't sure as to what.
  • I was surprised that Rittenhouse was able to blow up Mason's lab so easily but I'm not surprised that they would something like this.
  • I was surprised to find out that Lucy's mother and other members of Rittenhouse kidnapped her but now that I think about it that isn't really something that should come as a shock to me.
  • I like that Wyatt wants nothing more than to find Lucy and that he refuses to believe that she's dead even though no one can find any trace of her anywhere.
  • I like that Agent Christopher is trying to keep the remaining members of their team safe from Rittenhouse by making sure they stay in there new base and I like that she tells Wyatt that the reason she locks them in is because she doesn't trust Wyatt not to go off on his own to look for Lucy and possibly get himself killed which he is planning to do.
  • I like that Rufus is worried about Jiya possibly having one of those headaches that she had at the end of last season again but I'm glad that she seems fine now.
  • I'm really worried about Lucy who is being forced to go along with her mom's and Rittenhouse's plan to rewrite history.
  • I like that Lucy is trying to found out everything she can about what Rittenhouse is doing because she wants to try and find a way to stop it.
  • I like that Jiya was able to figure out exactly what needed to be fixed in order to make sure that the time machine work again.
  • I liked that Agent Christopher wanted to go with to help with the mission of taking down Rittenhouse but I liked that Wyatt refused to let her go because he believes that Lucy is alive in the past and that they're going to bring her home.
  • I liked that Lucy tried to distract the man that came with the solider that Rittenhouse is trying to save but I disliked that Emma the other Rittenhouse person on the mission ended up shooting him and made Lucy be the one to kill him to prove loyalty to them.
  • I liked that Lucy was excited that she got to meet Marie Curie and her daughter but was terrified of her going to help them because she knows Rittenhouse tends to kill anyone that sees something they shouldn't in the past.
  • I like that Lucy was able to get away from her mother and other Rittenhouse people long enough to find a grenade that she was planning on destroying their time machine with and that she plans to kill the solider that Rittenhouse wants to save because it must be for a bad reason.
  • I loved how relieved Lucy was to see that Wyatt was still alive and that he was happy to see she was alive but since he never let himself believe that she was dead it was less of a shock for him to see her, I also liked the hug that they shared.
  • I liked that Lucy was relieved to see that Rufus was alive as well and that they also hugged.
  • I like that Lucy tells Wyatt and Rufus her plans and that she tells them to destroy Rittenhouse's time machine for her and I like that Wyatt was reluctant to let her leave.
  • I liked that when Rufus said that Wyatt was happy to see that Lucy was still alive that Wyatt said he was because they need their historian and I like that Rufus doesn't believe that's the reason at all.
  • I feel bad for Mason since he lost everything that he has ever worked for and he now doesn't know how to make himself useful anymore.
  • I'm worried about Jiya since she still seems to be having those headaches and that they seem to becoming more frequent.
  • I like that after finding out that Lucy is alive that Wyatt seems much happier and is more optimistic about the mission while Rufus thinks that really not that much has changed about their situation.
  • I was glad that Wyatt and Rufus found out about the Rittenhouse agent who has become a captain in WWI and how they realized that Rittenhouse must have sent him back along time ago to raise up the ranks this far.
  • I liked how when Rufus was telling Wyatt how he is still worried about the woman that he loved that he thought Wyatt would understand because he's been doing that for the past six weeks and I liked that when Wyatt was confused about that, that Rufus pointed out that Wyatt is in love with Lucy whether he admits it or not.
  • I liked how Lucy bonded with Marie Curie's daughter about how they both have mother's whose expectations are very hard for them to live up to.
  • I was afraid for Lucy when her mother caught her trying to kill the solider that they saved but I was glad that she didn't kill her but instead said that they needed to bring back the solider to present day now.
  • I find it worrisome that it seems like it's Rittenhouse's plan is to shape the world the way they want it be using time travel so that they don't need to take it over in the future.
  • I liked that when Marie Curie and her daughter discovered the time machine that Lucy literally stood in front of them to save them from being killed and I liked that her mother did end up agreeing with Lucy's judgment on this matter.
  • I disliked that Emma revealed that Lucy was planning on destroying the time machine while they were all inside it in order to stop Rittenhouse once and for all because it led to her mother considering to let Emma kill Lucy.
  • I liked that Wyatt showed up just in time to save Lucy from being shot by Emma but I was sad that they couldn't kill the solider that Rittenhouse saved.
  • I was sad for Lucy when she was told that no matter what she did she will never get her sister back since Rittenhouse went back in time to destroy any chance of that happening.
  • I felt so bad for Lucy when she had to admitted to Wyatt that she wasn't sure if her mother really would stop Emma from killing her and I liked that when she said she lost everything that Wyatt told her that she hasn't lost him and I liked that the two of them almost kissed.
  • I find it very worrying that Rittenhouse has sent a bunch of sleeper agents into the past in order to shape the world the way they want it to be.
  • I think it's a bad thing that Rittenhouse brought the solider who wrote how Rittenhouse can use time travel to take over the world to the present day but I think it might be a good thing that they didn't kill him since he is Lucy's great-grandfather.
  • I liked that Agent Christopher went to Flynn for help in figuring out what Rittenhouse is trying to do and I'm unsurprised to see that he's only willing to talk to Lucy.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment