Thursday, March 22, 2018

TV Review: The Gifted: Got Your SiX(1.06)

                                         The Gifted: Got Your SiX(1.06)Review
  • I liked that we learned a bit of John's backstory about how he served in the military and that his father also served.
  • I'm not sure if it's a smart idea for them to sneak into the Federal building but I agree with what John says about how they need to start changing how they do things because Sentinel services already changed the game by turning other mutants against them.
  • I like that West a mutant boy that can create illusions seems to have a crush on Lauren.
  • I'm not surprised that Clarice was mad at John when she found out that he knew about what Sonya did with her memoires and decided not to tell her since they still needed her help.
  • I understand why Clarice left but I'm worried that her leaving might not be the thing that is safest for her.
  • I like that Caitlin finds the idea of them training the child mutants to use their powers to fight frightening but I understand what Lorna is saying about knowing how to fight being useful since a war is coming.
  • I'm not surprised by the fact that Andy volunteered himself to help out with the mission to break into the Federal building but I was a little surprised by how quickly Reed agrees to let him join in.
  • I like how Reed is using the time traveling to the mission as a way to reconnected with Andy since their relationship has been distant since long before he developed powers.
  • I thought it was interesting that Marcos was able to use his powers to blind someone from seeing what was in the back of the truck.
  • I find it interesting that the X-men chose John to lead the mutants and that they warned that a war was coming.
  • I really can't blame Reed for being a bit alarmed when Andy admitted that it felt good when he tore things apart because it's never a good thing to like destroying things and I think it makes sense that Reed worries that Andy might use is powers to hurt people considering what he just said.
  • I like that Caitlin wants to try and start up a school so that the mutant kids could have some kind of normalcy in their lives.
  • While I agree with Lorna that the kids need to learn how to fight, I don't think her training method of throwing hammers and saw blades at them is best way to do that since that could kill the kids if they don't react fast enough.
  • I liked that when Reed said that he felt like he blew it when talking to Andy about his powers that Marcos told him that he should keep talking to him about it because it's helpful to have someone to talk it about.
  • I liked that Reed and Marcos talked about what it meant to be a father and I liked that Reed told him that you don't have to be anything like your own father and that you start with the knowledge that nothing your kid does can make you love them less.
  • I dislike that Agent Turner is deciding to work with the scientist that even Sentinel services think goes too far when it comes mutants.
  • I like that Lauren talked to West about how she hid her powers for  a long time before they came here and that she told him how it felt like she was living a lie by hiding them. 
  • I like that Lorna, Lauren and West worked together to make sure that Macros, Reed and Andy were able to make it passed Sentinel services safely.
  • I find it worrisome that Sentinel services doesn't seem to be following the laws anymore when it comes to tracking down mutants.
  • I like that Reed told Andy that he's always been proud of him and tells him he can tell him anything.
  • I'm worried about what Carmen will ask Marcos to do this time and I'm sad that Marcos will have to go along with what she asks since she's blackmailing him.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment