Sunday, April 29, 2018

TV Review: The 100: God Complex(4.08)

                                              The 100: God Complex(4.08)Review
  • I liked that while Raven, Abby and Jackson were all shown to not feel right about testing the nightblood while Clarke knows that they have to do it in order to find out if they can survive with it and I like that Emori and Murphy don't feel the need to questions the morals behind this decision at all since if it lets them survive that's all that matters in the end.
  • I was sad that it looks like the nightblood solution isn't going to work but since there's still ten days before the death wave comes I'm not surprised that they haven't found the solution yet.
  • I like that Jaha was shown giving a funeral for those who died from the black rain the day before.
  • I liked that when Bellamy saw that Jasper was leaving camp on his own without a med tent that he went with him because he knows how dangerous it is out there and is worried about Jasper dying even if Jasper doesn't share those concerns.
  • I like that it looks like there might be a different bunker that the doomsday cult had that Jaha is intent on finding that could save them all.
  • I like that since the mission to find the flame keeper in order to find the bunker requires thinkers rather than fighters that Kane and Jaha chose Monty to go on the mission.
  • I felt sad for Harper when she came to see that Monty was leaving for a mission and it was clear that she didn't see a way for either of them to survive the death wave so it's clear she doesn't like the idea of them spending anymore time apart.
  • I like that it looks like Abby might be able to find a way to use nightblood as a solution still but I dislike that they're going to have to find a new person to test it on.
  • I was really worried when it was revealed to everyone else that Emori lied about who the guy that they tested the nightblood was and I hate that they're thinking about testing it on her but I liked that Murphy tries to stop them from doing it to her but sadly all that does is getting him locked up along with her.
  • I like how Jasper tells Bellamy that it's pointless to feel guilty about every bad thin you've done in the past when in a couple of days their all going to be dead and that he thinks that they should spend their last days doing whatever the hell they want.
  • I like that Bellamy doesn't really get Jasper's point of view of nothing mattering because everyone's going to die because Bellamy is trying so desperately to make sure as many people as possible will survive while Jasper is welcoming death which I think is something that Bellamy now sees is the reason behind Jasper's behavior.
  • I like that Raven is against the idea of them testing nightblood again because she sees what happens when they fail to basically just be murder that is ultimately pointless.
  • I like that Luna is flat out refusing to let them use her blood to do anymore testing with nightblood because she doesn't want to be the cause of anyone's death again.
  • I liked that Raven points out that taking bone marrow from an unwilling Luna is similar to what Mount Weather used to do.
  • I liked that Kane pointed out to Indra that the radiation doesn't care which side your on so keep up the war now doesn't make much sense.
  • I like that Indra's daughter is able to lead them to the temple which is where they believe the bunker is.
  • I dislike how Indra kills all those guys when they could have gotten through without killing anyone but I understand the logic behind killing them since if there is a bunker there they wouldn't give it up if they were still alive. I like that Monty points out to Kane that their going to think the sky people were behind the killing since Indra used Monty's gun.
  • I like that Roan told Clarke that she was born to lead because she doesn't back away from things when it gets hard and I like that Clarke tells him that it's always hard, I like that Roan tells Clarke how they have to do this so that they'll know that they did everything they could to ensure that their people live.
  • I like that Jasper is able to convince Bellamy to join the party for a little bit and let someone else worry about saving the world for once.
  • I liked that when Emori told Murphy that he should pretend to be okay with what their doing to her so that he doesn't give them a reason to make him the next test subject, that Murphy tells her that he will kill Clarke if she lays a hand on Emori.
  • I like that Murphy begs everyone he comes in the room to take Emori away not to go through with the testing and I like that when he was begging Clarke that he told her that he loves Emori and then threatened to kill Clarke if Emori died.
  • I liked that Clarke ended up putting the nightblood in herself and then told everyone that they will be testing her.
  • I can't blame Abby for breaking the radiation machine because she had a vision that showed her that the nighblood wouldn't work so she couldn't let Clarke get inside it.
  • I like that Monty figured out that you had to burn the seal in order to turn it into a key so that they can open the bunker which is one that can save them all this time and I like that Indra order her army to hold the temple.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment