Monday, March 6, 2017

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Superposition(6.02)

                                           Teen Wolf: Superposition(6.02)Review
  • I found it creepy how the ghost riders went right past Scott and Liam when they were on the lacrosse field without them even seeing them although Scott did sense that something was off.
  • I liked that when Scott was saying that Liam's back shots suck and Liam proved that they didn't that Scott said that it must be someone else and I like that the someone else is probably Stiles because it shows that Scott still remembers things about him even if he doesn't remember who those things are about.
  • I like that Scott is helping Liam train in order for him to become captain next year for longer than the lights on field stay on.
  • I liked how Mason came with Cory to help him out with his extra credit physics project and I just adore the cute moments they share together.
  • I liked how when Coach went into the classroom and saw the group of the kids doing extra credit physics project that he kicked them out of the school and told Mason and Cory that your teens aren't the time to worry about academic achievements and that they should go raise some havoc like normal teenagers, I just find Coach to be very strange but also hilarious.
  • I find interesting a bit worrying that Cory can see the ghost riders when he is invisible and now I'm a bit worried about Cory and Mason because they have seen the ghost riders but hopeful different rules apply since they were invisible when they saw them.
  • I liked that Liam could just sense that something was wrong with Mason and that him and Scott ran off to make sure that he was okay.
  • I find it really freaky that Mason and Cory couldn't even remember that they saw the ghost riders made someone disappeared right in front of their eyes.
  • I found the scene with Malia sleeping with a guy and then making him be the little spoon to be a bit random but also kind of funny especially when he wondered about the chains and she told him not worry about it.
  • I found it interesting how Lydia had a vision of train station that shook her bed and maybe even heard Stiles voice right before that, I like that it seems Lydia's banshee powers her telling her where Stiles is now that he disappeared even though she doesn't know that she should be looking for him right now.
  • I liked that when Lydia went to school she was drawn to an unused locker that probably used to be Stiles old locker.
  • I liked that when Liam showed up late that both Scott and Coach remarked upon it and I liked that when Coach said that made Liam not captain material that Scott said that Liam is definitely captain material.
  • I found it funny that the Coach called Scott selfish for wanting to focus on his grades graduating rather than being lacrosse captain because Scott is so not selfish for this or just in general.
  • I felt bad for Liam when he didn't do a good job at proving himself while trying out for being captain.
  • I liked that Cory and Mason both felt that there was something that they weren't remembering about the ghost riders from the night before and they figured out that ghost riders did take someone but they just can't remember it.
  • I liked how Scott told Liam that he can see that Liam isn't really trying his hardest and that's why he doesn't have a real chance at being captain.
  • I liked that when Liam asked Scott why he can't stay captain that Scott tells him that he's graduating soon and that someone will have to step up and take his place and how he thinks that Liam is the one that can do it. I liked that Scott started talking about how being a leader means that people are going to keep coming after you and keep knocking you down and if you don't truly want it you won't be able to do the job, I liked that by this point it became clear that Scott is talking more about being an alpha rather than being team captain.
  • I liked how Malia marked the word style in her text book with a red highlighter because she no longer know who Stiles is she feels the need to mark just that one word in red.
  • I liked that we saw Malia loose a bit of control in class when her claws came out in class because her anchor her humanity was Stiles and she no longer even knows who he is so it makes sense that her control has worsen again.
  • I liked how Scott was also drawn to the empty locker that was probably Stiles before he disappeared.
  • I liked how Lydia noticed a doctor lady in the classroom and that when she tried to talk to her she heard the train again which is definitely making Lydia curious about what is going on.
  • I find it a bit ridiculous that Lydia's mom is claiming that Beacon Hills high school is a safe place because it just isn't people's lives are constantly in danger there.
  • I liked that when Lydia followed the doctor lady outside that she able to partially remember when Stiles was taken and that she now at least knows she needs to remember someone. I also liked that Malia saved Lydia when she almost walked into traffic.
  • I found it a bit funny how Parrish considers any murder not involving the supernatural to be an open and shut case in comparison.
  • I feel bad for Mason with having Liam not liking or trusting Cory and Cory being okay with that while he wants his boyfriend and best friend to be able to get along.
  • I like that Scott went to Deaton about how he feels like their are holes in his memories now with how he has the window shield glass but he has no idea why he went to the place to get the window shield glass because his whole reason to go their was basically Stiles asked him to come and he can't remember Stiles right now.
  • I like how Deaton said that what Scott is going through is similar to phantom limb syndrome and that he told Scott that his subconscious is trying to tell him something and that the best why to figure out what that is, is go to sleep.
  • I like how Malia realizes that she is beginning to loose the control that she once had and that she realized that someone had to lock her up and stay with her on the full moon nights and she knows that Lydia and Scott weren't with her but she wasn't alone, she couldn't be alone, I like that Malia knows that someone who is very important to her is missing from her life.
  • I liked that Scott called Lydia and Malia out the part in the woods where he was bitten and I liked how he kept pointing out that things about how he got there, how he knew there was a dead body out there in the first place and why the Sheriff was sure that he was there. I liked that all the things that he remembered that didn't make sense made him believe that he wasn't out there alone but that he was out there with his best friend.
  • I liked that Scott believing he had a best friend made sense to Lydia and Malia because they also know that they are missing someone too with Malia not remembering who use to help her through her shifts and Lydia knowing she was suppose to meet someone but she doesn't remember who and she thinks she may have loved him.
  • I liked that Cory and Liam agreed to work together because neither of them want to loose Mason so they figure that they need to find a way to work together.
  • I was surprised that Mrs. Stilinski was alive now but since Stiles was probably the main reason the Sheriff was able to pull himself together after her death it makes sense the that ghost riders would put her there as a place holder now that Stiles has been erased.
  • I liked that Liam and Cory were able to find the library card and find out who it belonged to and that along with Mason they all now remember the guy that was erased the night before.
  • I liked that Liam experience with Cory made him really want to be team captain and that when coach asked him what changed his mind he said that he held a guy's hand and Coach just said I get that.
  • I liked that Deaton set Lydia up with an automatic writing exercise in order to see what she could remember about who she's missing.
  • I liked that Lydia wrote Stiles made out of a lot of the worried mischief(which I guess means that she thinks Stiles is mischievous which is fair) and I liked how she said the line "What the hell is a Stiles?" like she said back in early season one because she couldn't be bothered to remember who was and now she's desperately trying to remember him.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment